|This article shows how to add a team user.
|At the end of this article, you should be able to add a user to your business team.
|Estimated reading time
As a Forwardly Accountant or CFO user, you can easily add a team member. Once added, you can assign each user different permissions to access a particular business, but only from that particular business's settings.
To Add a User
- In the top right of your screen, click on your name to open a dropdown menu.
- Click on Practice Settings.
- On the Practice Settings page, click on the Team Management tab.
- Fill in the new user's Name and Email Address.
- Click Send Invite.
- The new user will receive an email invitation to join your team.
|Reminder: User invites can expire! Let the users know you've added them and that they will need to check their inboxes for the invitation as soon as you send it.