|Description||This article shows how to add a team user.|
|Objective||At the end of this article, you should be able to add a user to your business team.|
|Estimated reading time||3-4 minutes|
Add a User to Your Team
As a Forwardly user, you can easily add a team member either from your own profile, or on the Business Settings page. From there, you will be able to assign them different permissions to access a particular business, but only from that particular business's settings.
To Add a User
- In the top right of your screen, click the Options button.
- Click on Account Details.
- On the user settings page, click on the My Team tab.
- Click on the Add a User button.
- Fill in the new user's details.
- Click Send.
- The new user will receive an email invitation to join your team.