|Description||This article demonstrates how to update the data in your Forwardly account from your accounting system.|
|Objective||At the end of this article, you should have a good idea of how to sync your Forwardly account with the latest data from your accounting software system.|
|Estimated reading time||
Forwardly has a sync mechanism built in that enables changes made within the accounting system to be almost instantly reconciled to Forwardly. Any time you modify or add anything to your accounting software, you will need to resync.
Reminder: Payments sent or received on Forwardly will automatically be pushed back and reconciled on your accounting software.
Re-Sync Business Data
- Select the business that hasn't been synced recently.
- Click on the Sync button at the top of the screen.
- Wait for the information to update. This usually happens in under 30 seconds but can take longer for larger businesses.
- When it's completed, click the Refresh button to load the new data.
- Your business data should now be fully updated.