|Description||This article describes how to reset a forecast on Forwardly.|
|Objective||At the end of this article, you should able to reset a forecast.|
|Estimated reading time||2-3 minutes|
You can reset any projection in just a few quick steps.
Reset a Cash Flow Projection
- Go to the Cash Flow screen.
- Make sure you have the correct projection selected at the bottom left corner of the cash flow graph. (You can use the drop-down control to select the appropriate projection.)
- Click the reset button at the top right of the cash flow graph.
- A warning will pop up on your screen. Please review it carefully.
Warning: Resetting a forecast removes all the manual entries from the selected projection.
- Click the Yes button to reset the projection and remove all manual entries.