||This article illustrates which types of businesses cannot use Forwardly.
||At the end of this article, you should be able to identify which type of businesses cannot use Forwardly
|Estimated reading time
In order to comply with various laws and regulations, we do not offer our services to US companies operating in the following industries and sectors:
- Cannabis, Drug Companies, or Drug Paraphernalia
- Cryptocurrency, Ponzi, Pyramid, or Currency Exchange
- Shell Banks, Payday Lenders, or Unlicensed or Unregistered Money Services Businesses (MSB)
- Gambling, Psychics, Adult Entertainment/Content or Services, or Online Dating
- Illegal products and services
- Embassies, Missions, and Consulates, or Payable-Through Accounts
- Defense manufacturing, including Firearms
- Industries sanctioned by OFAC
- Any activities related to bearer shares
|Tip: As long as your business does not fall under any of the above categories and is a US company, you can get started with Forwardly today! You can learn how here.