Did you happen to receive an email letting you know an invoice is due? Once you have created a Forwardly account, sending the payment will be simple.
How to send a payment if it's your first time using Forwardly
- Click the link in the payment request email.
- Create your account.
- Connect your bank account.
- Follow the steps below.
How to send a payment if you already have a Forwardly account
- Log in to Forwardly.
- Navigate to the Payments menu item on the left navigation bar and select Bills.
- Find the payment in your Payment Requests list.
- Click the Pay Now button.
- Verify the payment details and confirm which bank account to send the money from.
- Click Send Payment.
- Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your verified mobile device.
- Confirm that the payment is now processing.
- Click Track your Payment.
- Confirm the Payment Details.
- You will now be able to see the payment status under the Payments Done tab.
When you pay using Forwardly, we protect your payment information in the following ways:
- Data privacy: We encrypt your data to keep it secure. Vendors and suppliers can’t access your bank details.
- Mobile verification: We’ll text a one-time code to your mobile phone when you use Forwardly to make a payment.
- Security standards: We’re SOC2 Type 2 certified, which means we meet the highest level of certification available in the payments industry.