|Reminder: The Auto Collect feature is currently only available to US businesses that have their personal and business information and documents verified.
Forwardly makes it simple to automate the collection of payment from your clients in just a few easy steps.
- On the sidebar, find the Payments section and select Invoices
- In the list of outstanding invoices, find the invoice you want to automate and click Request Payment
- At the bottom of the Payment Request pop-up, you’ll see an Auto Collect option.
- Toggle the switch to ON.
- Confirm the rest of the payment request information, including the receiver's email and message.
- Click Submit Request
- Once your client authorizes the payment, we will send an email notification.
Once authorized, all future payments for this client will be automatically collected from the Payer on the upcoming due date. If you have recurring services, this process will repeat every week or month.
In the case of a due date falling on a weekend or holiday, then the Payer’s bank account will be debited on the preceding business day to ensure timely processing. If the invoice creation and due date are the same date, then our system will process the invoice on the due date.
|Tip: Forwardly will send your client an email reminder one business day before the automatic collection of any payment. This helps your client ensure there are funds available for the transaction.