|Description||This article demonstrates how a business may be added to Forwardly.|
|Objective||At the end of this article, you should be able to add a business to your Forwardly account.|
|Estimated reading time||2-3 minutes|
Forwardly helps people who manage, audit, or analyze finances companies easily add and connect to their accounting software. Connecting a business is easy, as long as the business has its accounting data on any of our supported accounting systems.
Add a Business to Forwardly
- To get started, navigate to the Business List page by clicking on the Forwardly logo at the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the Add a Business button at the top right.
- A popup will ask you to choose the accounting software that the business uses. Select the accounting software from the list and click on Next.
- On the next screen, you will need to give your consent by clicking on the Confirm button. You may have to enter your login credentials if required.
- After successful login, a drop-down list of available companies will appear. Select the business you want to add to Forwardly, and click Next.
- Review the policies and click on Connect to allow Forwardly access to the business’s data.
- Once you’ve connected the business's books to Forwardly, fill in the country and the time zone of the business, and click Connect Business.
Your business will now connected with your Forwardly account, and you will be able to view it in the list of connected businesses on your Forwardly account's home page.
|Tip: Want to add another business? Simply start over from step one - add as many as you'd like!|