|Description||This article shows how to export a cash flow into Microsoft Excel format.|
|Objective||At the end of this article, you will be able to easily export a cash flow in Excel format.|
|Estimated reading time||3-4 minutes|
Forwardly makes it easy to export a cash flow report to a format that works with Excel. The exported file will list the transactional details along with Chart of Accounts, Opening Balances, and Closing Balances.
|Warning: The file exported does not include any preset encryption.|
- Go to the Cash Flow area.
- Click on the blue-gray Download button to the right of the Cash Flow graph.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Select the Period (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Select the Date Range.
- Select/Unselect the scenarios to be added to the report.
- Click the Export button, and your download will begin.
- The exported Excel file will list the transactional details along with Chart of Accounts, Opening Balances, and Closing Balances.