Absolutely! While proposal apps like Ignition and Anchor are popular, we understand the importance of offering your clients a modern payment solution that will give them even better control over their cash flow management. While apps like Ignition and similar platforms rely on legacy ACH payment methods, which can take up to 6 business days to clear, Forwardly offers the fastest payment options available, including Instant payments and free Same-Day ACH.
With Forwardly, you can enjoy instant bank-to-bank transactions that clear in 30 seconds, even on evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
How to disable payments on your online proposal app (including Ignition) and start receiving faster payments with Forwardly
- Log in to your online proposal app.
- Navigate to the Payment Settings or similar section.
- Find the Allow online payment for invoices option and disable the toggle. This will prevent clients from adding payment information on the proposal tool so you can redirect them to Forwardly.
- If you want to ensure your clients will only pay with Forwardly, you can also disable pricier and slower payment options like Credit Cards and Direct Debit.
- Proposals will automatically sync.
Once you've disabled the option, the next time one of your clients signs a proposal, it will automatically raise an invoice in your connected accounting software, like QuickBooks Online or Xero.
- Retrieve open invoices.
Forwardly will collect new open invoices through your connected accounting software and initiate the payment collection process for you.
- Automatic updates and reconciliation.
Once the payment is processed through Forwardly, it will update the invoice status to 'Paid' in Forwardly and your accounting software.
|Reminder: If you are using any other proposal software that accepts payments, you will need to follow steps similar to the above instructions. If you need any further help, please contact our team and we'll assist you.
What if my client insists on paying via the proposal software?
It's always a good idea to inform your clients about the benefits of faster payment solutions. Speedy payment methods not only improve cash flow but also cost a fraction compared to traditional legacy payments. Your clients won't be left in the dark, as instant settlements occur within 20-30 seconds.
|Tip: Keeping your accounting software synced with Forwardly ensures all your invoices are up to date.