|This article demonstrates how a business may be added to Forwardly.
|At the end of this article, you should be able to add a business to your Forwardly account.
|Estimated reading time
Forwardly helps people who manage, audit, or analyze finances companies easily add and connect to their accounting software. Connecting a business is easy as long as the business has its accounting data on any of our supported accounting systems.
When you create an account, you will automatically be prompted to add a business before continuing.
- Select your accounting platform.
- Authenticate your connection by logging in to your accounting provider.
- Select the business you would like to add from your imported business list.
- Follow the prompts to allow Forwardly access to your business's data.
- Verify your business details, including information on the location information such as Physical and Mailing address.
- If you're adding a US business: you will now need to give details on the business's beneficial owners. You can add up to four owners per business. All beneficial owners with 25% or more ownership will be prompted to create their own Forwardly accounts.
- The system will prompt you to link a bank account with Forwardly. We use Plaid to connect securely with your business's banking data.
- Authenticate and authorize Forwardly's access to your bank account with your verified email and/or mobile number.
|Reminder: Only US businesses can access the Payments module.
Add a New Business to Forwardly
- Navigate to the Business List.
- Click Add a Business.
- Follow the steps from above.
Want to add another business? Simply start over from step one - add as many as you'd like!
|Tip: US businesses can receive payments three days early by using instant payments.